Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome!

I didn't realize how hard it would be to create a title for my blog. I actually really struggled. I read some ideas, looked at some other sites, etc. I kept coming back to the question, "What am I trying to tell everyone?"

For the past 16 years I have been involved at some level with Education Technology. More recently, my focus has been on virtual learning in the k-12 arena. Spending the majority of my time working with teachers in virtual schools and helping "Brick and Mortar" teachers increase the results of classroom instruction, my goal for this blog is to focus on the real need for expertise in the area of preparing and supporting teachers.

So, back to the name. My thoughts revolved around ways to combine what I plan to discuss; Virtual Education, Creative Education and Traditional Education. I came up with Virtical Education. Is it the catch phrase of the future? Never to sell my ideas short, we will find out.

Mark

No comments: