Wednesday, December 24, 2008

LMS: Delivering Media Teaser!

Since I will be away for awhile, I thought it would be good to give myself and readers some homework! When I return after the holidays, I want to focus on "Delivering Media" through an LMS.

As educators, teachers and leaders have little time to devote to building and maintaining websites. Websites that allow for the distribution of media, photos, recordings etc. are particularly complex. Often, we don't want just everyone to have access to our files that we have worked hard to create. Some level of security and user rights are needed if we want to ensure we get the right files into the right hands.

Over the next few days, I will be developing my list of "how to's", strengths and advantages of LMS's for delivering media.

For anyone reading now, feel free to post some comments and ideas.

No comments: